Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

I consider that it’s important to take a course or specialization because this provides more knowledge and more tools that can be used in the future. Also, every day its more difficult to find a job, so the more prepared you are its better for this.

I would like to study something with a feminist approach, sexuality or social psychology. These are topics that i like it because i think there is a lot to do about it.

I would like to study out of Chile for two reasons. The first it’s for the experience of living in another country and meet different people. And the second one, it’s because in other countries are more developed about this topics, maybe i can talk with people who with these approaches in different ways.

I really like the idea of travel specifically to study, so i would like to do a very complete course where i have to go from Monday to Friday every week. Obviously, i would like to have free time on weekend for relax, spend time with friends or go to different places.

Before I thought about going to study somewhere where they would speak English, but with the time, I think that its better to go to a place where Spanish is spoken to better understand the contents.


Comentarios

  1. I like your decision of take postgraduate feminist, sexuality or social psychology, is very important this area

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you, i love the gender area <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fran! how interesting postgraduate! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your idea of ​​work I hope you can do it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, I really like the approaches to psychology that you chose, they are very interesting, I liked your post<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 😁

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown😷