Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂

No one expected this pandemic, this changed our routine practically overnight. I think that one of the most complicated feelings is feeling that we do not have freedom over our action, and this its so frustrating. This is why many times i feel tires because i feel that in part i have stopped being myself. I miss the posibility to go out when i want and to do what i want.

So many times i really feel unmotivated but the feeling of doing nothing is much worse for me. Its for this reason that university helps me a lot (its a double-edged sword), i try to organized myself to stay in this every day until about 19:00 and then i watch series or spend time with my dad, its time to relax. Between these two things, i try to make exercise to take out a little energy and feeling better. Also, i try to make video calls with my friends constantly. 

The situation its very irregular, we are all afected by pandemic, so no matter how much one wants to do an orderly routine, there are days when you dont want anything and this is okey, you dont have to fight with it.There are good and bad days and you have to be patient with yourself. 

Thinks that help me with the pandemic in this moment: 





Comentarios

  1. I really understand you Fran, nice to have you spend time with family and friends for video calls xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope that soon you can feel that feeling of freedom again, cheer up <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅