My Future Job 馃憡馃挗


I would like to combine two type of works. I imagine having a place where u can serve people individually and also i would like to work collectively with some organization, in both cases with a feminist approach. I imagine a beautifull place with a decoration that is welcoming and relaxing. 

I would not like to travel a lot in my future job, maybe sometime to learn new things or something like that, but i prefer greater stability. 

when i think about the salary, my biggest concern is not have debts and that i reach to save money. I would like it to be enough to eat well and gave me vacations where i can travel.  

I would like to study a major of feminist perpective or sexuality because when i thought about studying this career, my biggest motivation was help in the future women who have had problems for the patriarchal system. I mean problems ranging from abuse to self- esteem issues. Anyway, i dont close myself to discovering other topics that i can develope in greater depth.

Also, one of the relevant thing about work (in my opinion) is that the schedule is organizes. This is important because i would like to have time for my friends, my family, my hobbies, among other things.

Finally, i really hope to aleays have a healthy work environment :) 

Comentarios

  1. i love it, i want to work helping people too<333

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love tour plains, I'm sure that you will be a amazing psychologyst!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to take this major too! I think is elemental for our development as psychologist !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you can fulfill your dream of working in the place you want, greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good. Some corrections to sentences:
    take vacations or holidays
    major with a feministic approach or about sexuality
    in the patriarchal system
    the schedule is organized

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi fran i really like your post, is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂