English ✌


In my opinion, learn English its necessary for the world we live in today. Maybe if you want a job you need English, for travel and to participate in some classes or online courses.

My experience learning English at university it’s not so well. First, because online classes make everything more encouraging and demotivating. And the other hand, the methodology has bored me a bit, I like that the teacher make us participate but I think that the activities are very repetitive. I would like to learn using more technological tool and using more creativity. Like for example, use Canva or Menti to do works or class, or something like use music, scenes from movies or series, news, etc; they are ways of bringing content to reality in a closer and more entertaining way.

I think that the blogs are very good way to share information about us and its also a way to know better with each other. You can learn new words and it allows you to train the writing.

I think that my weak in English its speak fluently. For this, sometimes I ask a friend to speak in English for a while when we are cooking or something like that. Also, I like to listen music in English and look the lyrics for understand the song and practice pronunciation.

The true is that I used English often because I try to watch series in this language.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 😁

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown😷