My favorite picture.

My favorite picture馃挜 

This photo was taken by my mom in approximately 2004, in their house  in Villa Alemana. They are my grandmother Chabe and my grandfather Miguel, they are my moms parents. I like this photo because represents a stage in wich they were both alive and where we traveled almost every weekend to be with them. Now i miss you so much, with my grandfather i didnt have the opportunity to share so much because he died when i was 8, regardless of that i love him so much. My grandmother died when i was 15 so i was able to share a lot of time, i loved playing cards with her, now she is not but she will always be my favorite oponnent 馃挄 
They were spanish, they had a very difficult life and they come to a very distant country to get ahead...they are simply my idols.馃挮


Comentarios

  1. Your photo moved me and at the same time, I loved it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a lovely memory. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is a very beautiful and moving picture, the grandparents are light in this world and they always will be in our hearts. A big hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is very cute the picture! I love it! greetings Fran jiji<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂