Changes to my study program 馃崕


Honestly, I think that with online classes and with little experience of university it’s difficult to judge the curriculum because we are not studying under normal conditions. Taking this on consideration, I will write some things that I think may be better.

 

I don’t know how it is in person but I would like to make more practical the classes. For example, I have a friend who studies psychology in other university and for “social psychology” they are working in conjunction with a territory in spite of this context (online way). I think that its very important for put the theory into practice. I would like to have experience the day I live the university… if not I think I will arrive insecure at that moment.

 

Another change I would make would be to eliminate the “transversal”. This was the worst of last year, it is very badly organized and I think that is a mistake for a university like this. I say this because it’s very common for different careers to go on strike, and as this course is a mix of races, when this happen everything turns into chaos.  

 

Also, I think that today we are living in an era with many technological resources so this could be better used by teachers. More videos, music or something’s like that could be used to complement the classes. We are studying in a difficult moment and I think that we need more stimuli because naturally the university experience is being quite boring.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂