The best holidays ever 馃榿



This was in 2018, when we went with my friends to the beach. Usually we try to go on vacation together every year but this was my favorite because it was the year that more people can go. We went to Laguna, a small town with coast in V region. Our stay was one week and we got there by bus. I have a family home in this place so we used it and also we rent the neighbor´s house. Our days consisted of cooking ( this takes a lot of time because we were a big group ) then go out to the beach and when we are already there we played with the paletas, we bathed in the sea, we sunbathed and we listened to music. A ritual that we repeat every time we go this place is to eat waffles in a specific place that we are fans of 馃槀 its always the first thing we do. Spend time with my friends its always the best part of my life and when we can do it relaxed and for several days is when im happiest. I recommend  visit this place before they invade more, each year they build more and more and its filling up with people 馃槶.





                                





Comentarios

  1. wow fran, hoped you can repeat this experience when the pandemic ends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good experience of going on vacation every year with your friends, I hope you can continue doing your ritual haha!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Fran, I think that the beach is a good option to go on vacation and even more so in the company of friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I find it great that they always try to go on vacation with friends, it is very entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what a nice and nostalgic vacation, I hope you will see your friends soon uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it's great to go on vacation with friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. very nice, I hope the pandemic ends soon to go back to those memories.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂