why did i choose my carrer? (psychology)❤

I always know that in my future i would dedicate myself to the social area. I remember that I always had sensitivity and interest in people but two things happened that marked me a lot. The first one was in 2014, I went to a demonstration and felt very closely the collective struggle but also the rage of the repression and these it made me realize that i wanted to be part of the change. The second fact was in 2016, i suffered many panic attacks and was very depressed, for this experience i learned about the importance of mental health and feeling good about yourself and for these reason relate social struggle to psychology and well...it will be my way to help fight injustice. more specifically I would like to work all my life to support women and enhance their empowerment💜.

My political convictions was also a topic that I wanted to have in my university life and for these i work hard to get to this university. Now im very happy here, i like so much the content of clasess but the online way its the worst part, i hate it.



Comentarios

  1. Your convictions are admirable, I hope you can achieve everything you set out to do, and I also hope that we can meet one day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How great that you have such clear thoughts and positions on all the injustices that occur every day in Chile and the world. Like you, with my career I am looking for a way to contribute and be part of this important and necessary change for our society.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look so gentle, and as you, one of the reasons that I chose this career was to combat injustice in our country...

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I feel identified with your publication, the reasons that mark you to study this career are very similar to those that motivated me. it is important to link psychology with social demands

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 😁

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown😷