My favorite subject 💭

My favorite subject this semester is “Procesos psicologicos basicos”. During the classes the teacher, who is very nice, talks about the reading chapter that corresponds to that week, also we can ask questions about the subject and reflect together with the teacher. I have to admit that the classes themselves are not my favorite part. What I like the most in this subject it’s the content, I like to read the chapters that usually deal with topics in which one understand why we act as we act. The main content that we have studied are basic psychological needs and how this guide us to behave or what happens if we do not reach them.

 The teacher ask us to do four reflective tasks about the reading .Doing this activities I realized that the topics we read about can be related to any aspect of life and this makes it very entertaining for me, I feel that the tasks in general always speak more or less of the same topics (Pandemic, social revolt or system of Chile) but in this case I was able to talk about topic such as soccer, world polemics and physical stereotypes. 😊










Comentarios

  1. Hi Fran, It is also my favorite subject, it is very entertaining and the teacher is too nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Juan Wilson is really a nice guy. I like the way he explains his stuff

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 😁

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown😷