My favorite piece of technology is the earphones 馃憘馃挜

My first earphones gave them  to me  (Mom & Dad) with my first mp3 around nine years old, now is a fundamental accesory in my life. Usually i use them to listen to music because i hate that others hear what i am listen ,specially in my house because they ask me to lower the volume. In the normal life i usually use while i move on the bus or the subway but now in pandemic i use it all and every single day beacause my parents are working here and i need it for online classes. Also, i like listen to music with them while i paint or exercise.

I like the earphones because give privacy and sometimes its nice not to hear anything else and let you relax. I think that my life without earphones it would be boring and especially now in quarentine it would be a caos. 






Comentarios

  1. Hi Fran! I also love my earphones, I feel that music is much more enjoyable with them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran, as you, my earphones are important for me, especially when I´m on a bus or something like that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Fran! I also love headphones, they give me privacy and listening to music relaxes me too much!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with your words, I like to take my headphones to all places and enjoy the right music at the moment

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂