Me 馃憖

 
 My autobiography



Hello, my name is Francisca L贸pez Granados, I was born in Vi帽a del Mar on February 21, 1999 but I have lived my whole life in Pe帽alolen, Santiago. I have always lived with my mom, dad, brother (he left the house on March) and cats. I always went to the same school (Antupiren), from 5 to 17 years old, and for these reason my friends are family to me, we grew up together. I finish the school in 2016 , the next year I worked in two different shops in a mall, then in 2018 I went to study gastronomy but I didn’t like me so in 2019 I studied for the PSU and now I’m here ! 

My hobbies are cook and specially eat (my dream is to dedicate myself to trying and recommending food), read books about history facts, paint, go to the stadium and spend time with my friends.


Comentarios

  1. oww fran your are very lovely,and is cool that you and your friends grew up together

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran! How incredible your passion for cooking, I do not like cooking so one day you could teach me some recipes !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi fran! I like cook too, my specialty are cookies and pancakes. What do you like to cook?

    ResponderEliminar

  4. How interesting that you were born in Vi帽a del Mar, and how good that you have chosen to do something that you like

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever 馃榿

Postgraduate Studies ✈✅

Mental Health problemas related to a lockdown馃樂